Glen Affric and The Black Isle
- Hear tales of seers, faeries and the warrior monks of the Black Isle...
- Visit the spectacular Chanonry Point for a chance to see the dolphins of the Moray Firth, the most northerly pod in the world. When they're in the mood, their acrobatic displays are spectacular!
- See the old mediaeval cathedral of Fortrose and pick up lunch in the old monastery town of Beauly associated with Mary Queen of Scots, and the clan Fraser.
- In the afternoon, we set off on a route listed amongst the top ten scenic routes in the u.k. From Beauly, we have a choice of roads through the wooded straths which wind towards Glen Affric.
- The Caledonian Forest has been under constant attack from man for centuries, and Glen Affric contains the most significant fragment we have left in Scotland.
- To walk amongst these trees is to walk through the highlands as they were of old. The richness of life to be found in the forest, and the grandeur of the views will take your breath away.
- We give you time and space to explore the glen for yourself, as well as telling you the tales of the peoples who have lived here, and the story of the forest itself.
http://getforexrebate.com/ exness up to 95 cash back rebate. . Tonino lamborghini watches official site prices for tonino lamborghini watches. . http://www.instaforex.com/ forex news from new forex technical analysis.